Current Release: v3.5.54
Release Date: December 2013
Newest Features in this Release
- Added “Perform Read During Discovery” option to a Client’s configuration. This option controls whether a Read should be performed on each DataObject discovered.
- Added Open SSL Method to strong security configuration.
- Added PDU-size to Service Errors.
- Added support for Dynamic Data Sets with array indexes.
- Changed Algorithm for looking up ReportControls from RptId.
- EnableReportBlock now issues a read to ensure that its RptID is up to date.
- Allow all items except RptEna and TimeofEntry to be editable.
- Added “Enable raw” option to context menu option on Report Control Blocks to bypass automatic logic and simply issue a Write of the RptEna item.
- Added EntryID tracking.
- Added ability to send “0000000000000000” for entryID. This is the “starting value” and should cause the server to send the entire contents of the buffer.
- Added Simulation column in GOOSE Message Window (Ed. 2 requirement).
- Added Inclusion bits to configuration that controls OSI fields.
Key Additions to Recent Releases
v3.5.41 – Made Workspace files standalone.
v3.5.23 – Added ability to discover and validate against an SCL file.
v3.5.15 – Added support for Ed.2, including Tracking Nodes, Security, Object Model changes, and new Function Constraints. Added Simulation Files.