Turck Remote IO for SIMATIC PCS 7
WE DELIVER FUNCTION BLOCKS
Whether you’re a system integrator or an end user, the system-compliant connection of Turck systems to the Siemens SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system involves a lot of effort and expertise. Save time and use our “Turck Remote IO for SIMATIC PCS 7” library for the excom and BL20 distributed I/O systems from Turck.
WHAT GIVES YOU ADDED VALUE:
For maximum convenience at the user end, we developed the “Turck Remote IO for SIMATIC PCS 7” function block library in collaboration with Turck. It comprises channel and diagnostic function blocks for PROFIBUS and PROFINET and already supports the new excom GEN-N multiprotocol gateway.
For engineering and diagnostics, we use the control system’s existing infrastructure. Diagnostic indications are delivered directly to the control and monitoring system, and process data from sensors and actuators is forwarded to the application program.
The functions of the “Turck Remote IO for SIMATIC PCS 7” function block library at a glance:
- Support for the PCS 7 function “Generate module driver”
- Integration in the SIMATIC Maintenance Station
- Station, module, and channel diagnostics
- Channel function blocks for transmitting HART variables
- Channel function blocks for transmitting counter values and frequencies
- Support for the standard functions of the SIMATIC PCS 7 Advanced Process Library (APL)
- Online help for all function blocks in the library
WHAT WE DO DIFFERENTLY:
Industrial communication is a complex field. It takes a lot of expertise to keep your systems functioning smoothly. Standard solutions like Codewerk’s “Turck Remote IO for SIMATIC PCS 7” function block library are a convenient alternative. Because they offer a fast connection to SIMATIC PCS 7, they make engineering much easier.
The development of the TURCK Remote IO function block library is a success story that includes the manufacturer. Want to know more about this collaborative effort?